RULES ADOPTED FOR YOUR SAFETY AND PLEASURE AT COLONY BY THE SEA
1. All renters and guests must check in at the office upon arrival. Car passes are required for each vehicle on the property. These passes are free. Towing is enforced.
2. QUIET TIME begins at 10:00 PM. House parties and loud stereos prohibited.
3. No running, climbing or sitting on walkways, deck railings or fences at any time.
4. Grills are not allowed on decks. Grilling is to be done in the center picnic areas only. Charcoal grills are provided.
5. Owners only are allowed to have pets. Owners are to curb their pets by the road front, scooping poop immediately. Pets must be handheld or on a leash. Wild cats are not to be fed, petted or taken into condos at any time. There is a $200.00 pet-smoking recovery fee for violations of no pets and no smoking in condos. $200.00 fine for feeding or petting the WILD CATS !!!!
6. A fish cleaning station is located to the right as you exit the property. Fish dressings are to be put in plastic bags and deposited directly into the nearby dumpster. Deck areas and interiors of condos are not to be used to clean fish.
7. Pool, sauna and hot tub rules are posted in the areas of these facilities. Children 12 and under must be accompanied by a parent or another adult while using any common area facilities.
8. Dumpsters are located to the left and right by the road as you exit the property. Garbage must be put in plastic bags.
9. Please do not litter on the beach. Take a trash bag with you to the beach to bring soda cans, paper, etc. back to the dumpsters. Take your own trash bag to the picnic area. If you are a smoker, please be courteous & use butt receptacles.
10. North Carolina law prohibits picking of sea oats and other vegetation. Keep off the dunes. Do not allow children to climb the dunes. More info is available at www.sea-oats.com.
11. Common grounds are not to be used for riding bicycles, tricycles, mopeds, big wheels, motorcycles, skateboards, roller skates or any other play vehicles.
12. Boats/trailers must be parked across the street, not under condos. Check office for lock code on gate.
13. Elevators are non-smoking. Please do not block doors. Return carts to ground floor. Do not take carts into condos. ALL RENTAL CONDOS ARE NO SMOKING AND NO PETS.
14. Most important, be considerate of your neighbors.
ISLAND SEWAGE SYSTEM & WATER SERVICE
Please conserve our precious water. Only natural things go down drains.
1. Please leave sand on the beach! Use outside showers by beach and pool to rinse.
2. Grease or oils of any type should be put in disposable containers and then in the garbage.
3. Tampons, tampon dispensers, sanitary napkins, baby diapers, dental floss etc. must be put in the garbage, not flushed down toilets to avoid problems.
Cars may be rinsed off by pool house. Cars may not be washed under parking areas. No vehicle repairs may be done on the property.
POOL & BEACHFRONT AREAS
1. No lifeguard is on duty by the pool or on the beach at any time. Swim at your own risk. An adult must accompany children.
2. No glass containers in the pool area at any time. No loud stereos or sound devices.
3. No diapers in the pool or hot tub. Hot tubs are not recommended for children, in particular little boys. Babies should not be put in a hot tub at any time. Children under 12 must have an adult in the hot tub with them.
4. No pets are allowed in the pool area.
5. Pool & Hot Tub are chemically adjusted each night. Chemicals are added and gates locked until 9:00 AM each morning.
Professional exterminators treat the interior of each unit quarterly.
POOL, SAUNA, HOT TUB HOURS IN SEASON 9:00 AM- 9:00 PM
OFFICE HOURS 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM